2011年外销员考试辅导:款待来宾
文章作者 100test 发表时间 2011:07:27 18:24:06
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网
本文主要介绍款待来宾 Entertaining visitors,供大家参考学习。
款待来宾 Entertaining visitors
“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才.
商业旅行
CLIVE HARRIS: We have direct competition from J.K. Toys.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们面临J.K.玩具公司的直接竞争。
We have to make sure that the sales and marketing campaign for Big Boss is the best we have ever done.
我们一定要确保“大老板”的销售和营销攻势是我们做的最好的一次。
So we are going to have to make an extra effort.
所以我们要做出额外的努力。
We have brought the launch date forward to January 15th.
我们把上市日期提前到1月15日。
It will be very tight, but I am sure that we can make this deadline.
时间会很紧,但我相信我们做的到。
Do you agree?
So, let s just outline what we are going to do.
那么,我简单地说明一下我们要做的事情。
Kate, I think you should get the sales people in the States together as soon as possible.
凯特,我想你应该尽快组织好美国的销售人员。KATE MCKENNA: Okay, I ll be on the first available flight.
凯特.麦凯纳:好的,我做最早的班机去。
CLIVE HARRIS: You ought to make sure that they understand how important this Big Boss project is.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你要确保他们明白“大老板”这个项目的重要性。
KATE MCKENNA: Should I talk to our UK agents as well?
凯特.麦凯纳:我要不要也同英国的代理打个招呼?
CLIVE HARRIS: No, I think you ought to leave that to Don.
克莱夫.哈里斯:不,我想这个还是让堂处理吧。
KATE MCKENNA: Okay.
凯特.麦凯纳:好的。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I think you should visit the component suppliers that Don saw last week.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我认为你应该去参观一下堂上周看过的部件供应商。
Confirm that they can meet these new deadlines.
确认他们可以在新的期限前完成供应。
It抯 essential that they deliver on time, on spec and on price.
他们按时、按规格、按价交货是必需的。
DEREK JONES: Okay.
德里克.琼斯:好的。
CLIVE HARRIS: Don, what are your plans?
克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,你有什么计划?
DON BRADLEY: I have arranged to go to see some of our overseas franchise holders next week.
堂.布拉德利:我已经安排了下周去见见我们海外的特许经营权者。
CLIVE HARRIS: What countries are you going to?
克莱夫.哈里斯:要去哪些国家?
DON BRADLEY: I m going to Italy, Egypt and Germany.
堂.布拉德利:我会去意大利、埃及和德国。
CLIVE HARRISL: I don t think you should go, Don.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我认为你不应该去,堂。
I think you ought to stay at head office.
我认为你应该留在总部。
It s essential that you co-ordinate the new launch strategy.
由你来协调新的上市策略才是重要的。
DON BRADLEY: Okay. I don t want to cancel those meetings.
堂.布拉德利:好的。我不想取消这些会议。
Could I send Edward?
我可以派爱德华去吗?