2010报检员考试跟单英语:外贸运输英语句义对照
文章作者 100test 发表时间 2010:08:01 23:14:55
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网
I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that
we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,
we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
Im sorry to tell you that we are unable
to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four
to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.