2010年外销员考试《外贸英语》:保险谈判
文章作者 100test 发表时间 2010:07:02 02:51:58
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网
在国际贸易中为了保护交易产品的安全,防化风险,大多数企业和公司会为他们的货物购买保险,下面就是海伦和亨利关于保单问题的讨论。
Helen: I m calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you ve requested for your order.
我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
Henry: I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
Helen: Yes, that s right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
Henry: We ve had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
Helen: I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
Henry: We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
Helen: Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
Henry: But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
Helen: Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
Henry: I see.
我明白了。
Helen: We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联系并比较一下价格。
Henry: You re right. It might be cheaper on this end.
你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
Helen: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I ll compare them with what we can offer.
不论你找到的价格如何都请传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。