2010外销员《外贸英语》商务会话:国际贸易谈判
文章作者 100test 发表时间 2010:07:02 02:51:52
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网
谈判是贸易双方讨价还价的过程,准确流利地将你的意图传递给别人是谈判必需的能力。下面是一则贸易谈判的实例。多加模仿,你也能在谈判中达到技胜一筹!
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I m in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
Smith: I ll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。
Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
Kim: I m very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。
Smith: What s your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:单价是12.50美元。
Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can t you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
Kim: I m afraid we can t. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
Smith: Well, I ll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Kim: Very good. It s been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。