金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句13
文章作者 100test 发表时间 2007:12:01 14:46:13
来源 100Test.Com百考试题网
Additional premium? That s not a problem. There’s no harm in doing things on the safe side.
额外保险费?这没问题。做事保险一些总没坏处。
premium: amount or installment (to be) regularly paid for an insurance policy 保险费:
* Your first premium is now due. 你的第一期保险费现已到期。
Then we will cover War Risk for you.
这样我们就替你投保战争险。
cover sb/sth (against/for sth) : insure sb/sth against loss, etc 给某人[某事物]保险:
* Are you fully covered against/for fire and theft? 你是否保了足够的火险和盗窃险?
Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130% coverage?
好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?
what if : what would happen if? 要是……又怎样?:
* What if it rains when we can t get under shelter? 假若下起雨来, 我们又没处避雨可怎么办?
* What if the rumour is true? 万一谣传真有其事呢?
You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extra premium too.
你是说发票金额的130%吗?可以,但也要交额外保险费。
In this case I d rather have 110%.
这样的话,我还是投保110%吧。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
insure sb/sth (against sth) : make a contract that promises to pay sb an amount of money in case of accident, injury, death, etc, or damage to or loss of sth 保险; 投保:
*insure oneself/one s life for 50000 为自己投50000英镑的人寿保险
* insure one s house against fire 为自己的房子保火险。
Does All Risks include War Risk?
一切险也包括战争险吗?
No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.
不。战争险是一种特殊附加险,必须单独投保。
But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.
但是从科所沃目前的形势看,我认为应该投保战争险。
We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn t include this risk.
我们当然可以做到,但战争险要交额外保险费,因为我们CIF报价没有包括这种险别。
subject adj.作表语
~ to sth/sb obliged to obey sth/sb; under the authority of sth/sb 须服从某事物[某人]; 受某事物[某人]支配:
*We are subject to the law of the land. 我们须遵守当地的法律。
* Peasants used to be subject to the local landowner.农民过去受地主的压迫