Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who s calling, please?
您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I m not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I m now feeling positively refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,洗了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。
How do you like your room?
不您对您的房间满意吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。
obliging :adj willing to help 愿意帮助的:
* obliging neighbours 乐于助人的邻居
* You ll find him most obliging. 你能了解到他很愿意帮助人。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.
希望您在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I m sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。
Hello. May I speak to Mr.Wilson, please?
您好,请找威尔逊先生。
Excuse me, are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?
请问,您是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Yes I am.
是的,我是。
I m Wang Lan, the secretary of the Qingdao Textiles Import &. Export Corporation.
我叫王岚,青岛纺织进出口公司的秘书。
How do you do, Miss Wang.
你好,王小姐。
How do you do, Mr.Wilson. Welcome to China.
你好,威尔逊先生。欢迎到中国来。
Thank you. It s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport, Miss Wang.
谢谢,王小姐。您特地到机场来接我,真是太客气了。
It s my pleasure. I hope you’ve had an enjoyable trip.
乐意效劳。一路上很好吧!
Yes, thank you.
很好,谢谢。
I m glad to hear that. Is this your first trip to China, Mr.Wilson?
很高兴您这么说。威尔逊先生,您是初次来中国吗?
Yes, the very first.
是的,的确是第一次。
Our car is waiting over there. Let s drive to the hotel. May I help you with your luggage?
车正在那边等着,咱们现在就去宾馆吧。我来帮您拿行李好吗?
No, thanks. I can manage all right. Let s go.
不用,谢谢。我自己能行。咱们走吧!